Tuesday, March 31, 2020

3/31 Tues: Erosion Readings

HW: Symbaloo activity due Friday 4/3 (see Google Classroom)

Learning Targets:
  • I can understand the processes responsible for changing the Earth's surface. 
  • I can identify features that are formed by water erosion. 
  • I can explain how glaciers cause erosion and deposition. 
  • I can understand how sediment enters rivers and streams.  
  • I can understand how waves shape the coastline. I can understand how wind causes erosion. 
AGENDA:
1. Read the textbook posted in the Google Classroom, Chapter 3 (the whole chapter, pages 66 to 100) and be sure to be able to answer the questions in the google form. 
2. Work on the Symbaloo about the difference between Weathering and Erosion-due Thursday (see Google Classroom for resources)

No comments:

Post a Comment